Terms and Conditions & Official Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: Nights at the Game Table Warhammer Challenge (the “Challenge”) is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or Canada who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of the Challenge. Employees of the Challenge
sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertising agencies and third-party fulfillment agencies and their respective employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Challenge is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in The Challenge constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Nights at the Game Table (“NIGHTS AT THE GAME TABLE” and/or “Company”), which are final and
3. CHALLENGE PERIOD: Challenge period is between September 24, 12:00 AM EST, and September 30, 2021, 11: 59 PM HST.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Individuals must register for the Challenge by going to www.joinnightsatthegametable.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org and enter your name, telephone, number, and e-mail address, during the challenge period. Participants must be 21
years of age and provide NIGHTS AT THE GAME TABLE a valid email address. No purchase is necessary.
5. WINNER: NIGHTS AT THE GAME TABLE will randomly select the winner from all registrants. One Winner will be randomly selected from all participants. The winner will receive a Beast Snagga Orks Army Set, which includes:
a. Orks- Complete codex With Exclusive Cover Art;
b. Full Set of 52x Reference Data Cards;
c. 3x Squighog Boyz Mounted Warriors;
d. 1x Bomb Squig;
e. 1x Nob On Smasha Squig;
f. A Mob of 20x Vicious Beast Snagga Boyz; and
g. Legendary Runtherd Zodgrod Wortsnagga To Lead Your Army Into Battle.
6. PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Challenge constitutes an Individual’s consent to Company’s use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or
7. TERMS & CONDITIONS: Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge should any act of nature, political unrest, virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Company’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Challenge. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the Challenge process or the operation of the Challenge or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Challenge.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Challenge, Participants agree to release and hold harmless Company, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in The Challenge or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an participant from participating; (b) unauthorized human intervention in The Challenge; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of The Challenge or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in The Challenge or receipt of any prize. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering, if any, and participating in The Challenge, and in no event shall the Released Parties be
liable for attorney’s fees. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
9. DISPUTES: THIS CHALLENGE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE USA AND NEVADA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Challenge, Participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties
and causes of action arising out of, or connected with this Challenge, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Nevada having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to
obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Challenge). Participant further waives all rights to have damages
multiplied or increased.
10. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Challenge is Nights at the Game Table, LLC located at 1150 Cleaveland Street, Suite 202, Clearwater, Florida 33755.
11. By participating, You, the Participant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.